Thesis 3, Week 10

The end is getting near! A bunch of updates this week:

I made some changes to my slideshow, adding additional content about the future of Defy Chance.
I started on my motion graphics. These really should be done at this point, but for now I have a rough cut of the first one.
I made a whole bunch of changes to my book, to tighten it up. It’s in pretty good shape. This upcoming week I need to photograph all of my deliverables. That will help with everything else a lot.
I redid my website!!!! It is now an Adobe XD project. So the design looks much better and fits into my system way more successfully.
Still a lot of work to do; This upcoming week will be a busy one.